jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

As Cupids fire their arrows and couples celebrate Valentine´s Day today, I have dedicated this entry to love... Look at the following phrases I found in a magazine:

"When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain." Mark Twain
"The greatest thing you´ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." Eden Ahbez
"Don´t wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can´t live without. "
"No cord of cable can draw so forcibly of bind so fast, as love can  do with a single thread." Robert Burton
"A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses." H.L. Mencken

I want you to send me some more more romantic sentences (they can be popular or you can make them up). You can also tell me what you think about Saint Valentine´s Day. Do you enjoy it or do you think it´s just a commercial invention? Have you ever fallen in love? Are you  in love now?
I´m looking forward to your comments!!!!
 
 
 
HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!!!!
 

2 comentarios:

  1. I don´t like Saint Valentin´s day, because I think it´s a comercial day.
    But, Yes, I fall in love with my boyfriend, and we´ve been together 2 years and 4 months, we´re very happy, I want to married with him ♥

    Some phrases of love are:

    If you love me only in dreams, let me be asleep forever.

    I love him and that's the beginning of everything. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

    In dreams and in love there are no imposibilities. (Janos Arnay)

    I believe love produces a certain flowering of the whole personality which nothing else can achieve.(Ivan Sergeevich)

    I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. (Roy Croft)

    And my favourite song of love is:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRT-bYRvMI

    LOVE IS IN THE AIR!♥


    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like Valentine's day. I've never liked it. I think if 2 (or more) people are in love, there isn't a specific day for loving; these people love each other every day. Some friends of mine calls Valentine's Day "San Corte Inglés". LOL

    I've just broken up with my boyfriend 2-3 weeks ago. (It's funny because we broke up on Valentine's Day). We went out for 1,5 years. But I was really in love with him, but I think it wasn't true love. If I'm in love right now, that will be my secret. ;)

    One of my favourite love phrases is this one: "But true love is a durable fire; in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead. From itself never turning." (Sir Walter Raleigh)

    ResponderEliminar